12 MONTHS! 12 TRIPS! 12 CHANCES TO WIN!
StFX Athletics invites you to purchase a ticket in support of our annual fundraiser! Tickets cost $120
There is a monthly GRAND PRIZE of a dream vacation for two!
In addition, there will be monthly SECOND PLACE prizes of a $200 Prepaid Visa Card and each month, a THIRD PLACE prize will also be drawn for a free ticket to the 2021 Xplore the World draw!
List of 2020 WINNERS - CLICK HERE
List of 2019 WINNERS - CLICK HERE
List of 2018 WINNERS - CLICK HERE
Thank you to our PROUD SPONSOR
Xplore the World Draw - Rules & Regulations
* Ticket cost is $120 (tax included), payable in lump sum or 6 monthly installments by cheque, cash or credit card.
* 1000 tickets will be sold, numbered 001 to 1000
* Each draw will take place on the last business day of the month. A second draw will be made for prizes unclaimed after 90 days following the original draw date.
* 2020 monthly GRAND PRIZE winners are not eligible for a second monthly grand prize, but will continue to be eligible for the second & third prizes
* Grand prize winners can choose to accept a cash prize in lieu of trip. Cash will be 80% of trip value, up to a maximum of $2000
* StFX students, coaches & employees are eligible for the draws
* If all tickets are not sold by January 31, 2020, the StFX Athletic Department reserves the right to reimburse all buyers in full
* All trips will be organized by Travel Our Way, Antigonish, N.S.
The prize values as listed are quoted in Canadian dollars and are based on information available at the time of this proposal (June, 2019). The price is based on double occupancy and includes applicable taxes. As prices are subject to change based on the availability of product, the winners will be required to cover any costs in excess of the value of the prize listed. It is therefore recommended that the winner(s) book well in advance of their expected travel date.
Prize winners will also have the option to apply the value of their prize to another trip, or alter/upgrade the prize won. As noted above, the winner will be reponsible for all costs incurred over and above the stated prize value.